Thursday, October 9, 2008

Beautiful, Beautiful Day

This is a lyric written a little over a year ago as a birthday present.

Beautiful, beautiful day
I'd spend no other way
than with you in my arms
and me in your arms.
When night comes we'll look to the stars.
We'll lie on our backs
and try to decide
which ones we are.

I will never let you go.
I will never let you feel alone.
Though we may be worlds apart
you'll be in my heart.

Deep into the night we will go
though we won't always know
just what to do
to get us through
to the other side of those woods.
When we find white moonlight
we'll seal our love tryst
with a soft kiss.

We'll wait till dawn.
and really, night's not that long
a time to wait compared to
the beautiful beautiful day
I'd spend no other way
than with you in my arms
and me in your arms.

No comments: